James P. Bennett & Company’s experienced team of workers’ compensation professionals provides a welcome liaison between our clients and their insurance carrier, ensuring that our clients’ concerns are heard and their needs addressed. From guaranteed cost programs and deductible programs, to retrospectively rated policies and fully self-insured programs, James P. Bennett & Company has the knowledge and experience to effectively manage this area of risk.
Loss Control Services
• James P. Bennett & Company works in partnership with our clients and their insurance carriers in the fields of loss prevention and loss avoidance, developing the best possible approach to individual safety issues.
• We are knowledgeable about and able to assist in:
• OSHA compliance
• Employee Safety Training
• Safety Program Development & Implementation
• Claims Management
• Accident Investigation Procedures
• Return to Work Programs
• Our goal is to help our clients create an injury-free workplace which leads to increased productivity, higher morale and lower premiums.
• We work closely with our clients to ensure that all claims are investigated aggressively and reserved accurately, and all benefits are paid/provided in a timely manner.
• We conduct routine reviews to exchange information updates and discuss areas of concern.
• All losses are closely monitored to ensure they are resolved in a cost-effective and timely manner.
• Subrogation recovery, joint coverage claims, and non-compensable claims are flagged to ensure premium reductions.
Forecasting and Auditing Services
• By gathering and reviewing unit statistical claims and payroll data, James P. Bennett & Company can accurately forecast future experience modifications far in advance of state rating agencies.
• This advanced knowledge allows our clients to gauge future premium expenses, and ensures that their experience modification factors are correctly issued.
• Client worksheets are audited to ensure proper credit is given to those claims that qualify for a reduction in value or revision of losses.
• James P. Bennett & Company regularly reviews client operations to ensure they are classified correctly.